Posted November 26, 2018
Sponsored by WFI
WFI proudly offer a range of innovative insurance products that include a choice of cover options, so you can tailor an insurance package to suit the unique needs of your business. At WFI, we understand that managing business risks is critical to the overall performance of your business. WFI can also offer the following new products to HABA members:
Management Liability Insurance
Most businesses insure the tangible exposures of property damage and bodily injury but neglect to insure against an economic loss. How would your business survive if faced with thousands of dollars of legal expenses, a hefty fine from an industry authority or being sued by an employee for unfair dismissal?
- Directors & Officers Liability/Company Reimbursement – claims alleging a wrongful act by Director of Officer of the business
- Employment Practices Liability – claims alleging an employment breach such as bullying, discrimination, harassment and wrongful dismissal
- Statutory Liability – provides cover for any formal investigation by a regulatory, governmental, professional or authorised institution
- Company Liability – provides cover for the Company for costs incurred in defending and settling third party claims, for example, Breach of Contract, Copyright, Crime, Identity Fraud, Internet Liability, Tax Audit and Cyber cover
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance provides you and your business with comprehensive protection against claims for financial loss, bodily and personal injury or property damage arising from an act, error or omission in the provision of professional services covered by the policy. Professional Indemnity Insurance protects you from bearing the full costs of these claims and disputes, and from the time and resources they consume.
The threat of claims and litigation is very real and can potentially bankrupt businesses, small or large. It may seem like a distant possibility, but legal action often arises from an unforeseen event to completely disrupt businesses.
WFI’s people are experienced insurance professionals who take the time to listen, understand what’s important to you and talk to you about your insurance options.
And if you ever have to make a claim under a WFI insurance policy, it’s reassuring to know it will be handled by a dedicated claims who is on hand to provide a simple and timely claims process. WFI’s philosophy is to provide an excellent personalised claims service to every client, in every claim.
Benefits of our alliance partnership:
- Discounted premiums for HABA Members
- WFI and HABA have worked together to improve the offering and to ensure the service levels are maintained to the highest standard
- WFI supports HABA events throughout the year
Just like HABA, WFI have a very broad reach with over 170 Area Managers located throughout Australia. Unlike a number of competitors, WFI prefer to deal direct with their clients face-to-face. When you deal with WFI, you deal with a person, not just a voice on the other end of the telephone.
To find out more about the alliance partnership or to request a quote, contact HABA on 02 9221 9911.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Copyright © Hair and Beauty Australia | ABN 781 333 722 00